Job Title: Supervisory/Management
(404) 885-1701 x 8962.
Semper International has an immediate opening for a Site Supervisor- Baltimore, MD
Must have a minimum of 1 year recent supervisory experience.
- Requires high school diploma or GED and 2+ years of experience in a related field.
- Requires experience in delivering classroom and/or informal training sessions.
- Requires experience in operation of the most advanced machines, performing complex jobs.
- Requires experience in setting goals by defining and prioritizing specific, realistic objectives.
- Remains updated on current technology and trends in the marketplace by reading relevant journals, magazines and newspapers
- Supervises day-to-day operations of specified 1-7 person site.
- Does not have hiring, firing or job performance responsibility for the personnel on site.
- Develops, implements and reviews related procedures.
- Invoices accounts and interacts with customers; assists in maintaining acceptable profit levels and ensures that customer expectations are met.
- The Site Supervisor is the point person on site for customer issues and contract compliance.
- Functions as a document specialist or other operations worker.
- Handles formal contact with the customer on a daily basis in MS.
- Provides training on workflow and machine operations when necessary.
- Ensures payroll accuracy by overseeing and correcting all time clock punches.
- Achieves shift profitability in the area of cost of goods by effectively supervising the shift in the use of company materials and supplies.
- Ensures the quality of operations for shift by assisting in the achievement of goals in Audit and Deadline compliance.
- Meets quality and deadline standards by the effective use of job scheduling practices.
- Facilitates resolution of issues concerning pricing, orders-in and invoicing by interacting and communicating with sales department.
Primary Skill: Supervisory/Management Department Manager
Posted: Tuesday, July 21, 2015
Location: Metro Baltimore, Maryland
Country: United States
Salary Range: $10 – $15
Type of Work: Flex to Hire
Work Shift(s): 1st Shift
No additional skills were listed.
Already a member, Login Now
Not a member? Register for FREE to for Access to 1,000’s of new jobs every day